When it comes to innovation, companies in the automotive industry spend more than most. This spend only stands to increase as transformation reshapes the industry and automotive manufacturers, OEMs and suppliers are forced to make massive and costly changes to their businesses.
Meanwhile, its business leaders face a critical obstacle – liquidity. Finding the capital to fund critical strategic initiatives is a challenge that weighs heavily on even the largest, most profitable automotive companies and especially on suppliers that lack access to investment-grade funding.
For many businesses across the automotive supply chain, the answer is supply chain finance. In this white paper, we discuss real-world examples of how automotive companies are optimizing working capital so they can:
- Invest in innovation that will increase competitive strength and market share
- Fund strategic merger and acquisition transactions
- Build out new infrastructure to support evolving production demands
- Invest in education to overcome manufacturing labor shortages
- Have the financial agility to navigate change and market volatility
- Increase enterprise value and return on capital