Have you been invited to participate in a customer’s supply chain finance program? In this straightforward FAQ, we answer the most common questions about how supply chain finance works. Questions include:
- In simple terms, what is supply chain finance? How does it work?
- As a supplier, how will it benefit our company?
- Will supply chain finance have a negative impact on corporate financials?
- How do I know if our company is a good candidate for program participation?
- How does this increase visibility into cash flow for invoices that aren’t traded to funding partners?
- Why is supply chain finance a better alternative to direct lending?
- What are the advantages of supply chain finance over early payment programs and factoring?
- How do we get started? What does our company’s commitment look like?
- And more…