The supply chain finance landscape is changing. Economic, regulatory and geopolitical dynamics are reshaping the industry and challenging the status quo. As a result, some supply chain finance providers like PrimeRevenue are redefining what supply chain finance looks like, how it’s delivered and solution innovation.
Join Lawrie Holmes, Editor of Financial Director, and Peter Cook, Regional Head of Sales & Coverage for EMEA & APAC at PrimeRevenue, as they discuss why companies are transitioning to technology-led supply chain finance. Featured speaker Anthony Buchanan, Treasurer of Asahi Breweries Europe, discusses how companies like Asahi are using these innovative solutions to ensure scalability and long-term growth in their supply chain finance programs.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What are the current economic and technological trends shaping supply chain finance?
- How does this translate into benefit or risk for corporations interested in supply chain finance?
- Why are some companies moving away from bank-led supply chain finance programs to those that include multiple sources of funding?
- How are companies (and their suppliers) using supply chain finance to improve cash flow and cash forecasting?
- What does the future of supply chain finance look like?